MULBERRY, Ind. (WLFI) — Clinton County Central Dispatch is reporting a gas leak in the area of 311 N. Main Street, Mulberry. Officials are asking people to Avoid the area as crews are arriving on the scene.
- Gas leak reported in Mulberry
- Mulberry hosts Hometown Christmas
- Special report: Lead dangers in Mulberry?
- Five generation family lives in Mulberry
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- Mulberry Christmas lights a big hit for decades
- Mulberry man dies after crashing car into tree
- WLPD reports the gas leak near West Lafayette Payless has been shut off
- Drivers should avoid US 231 South due to gas leak