LOGANSPORT, Ind. (WLFI) — The power is restored in a Logansport neighborhood after a garage fire on Sunday afternoon.
It started at a home that sits near the corner of Park Avenue and West Melbourne Avenue. According to Logansport Assistant Fire Chief Rick Bair, the fire burned through nearby power lines.
Bair said the fire department arrived and find flames completely consuming the garage. They were able to control the fire before it spread to neighboring homes.
The house-fire owners are the only ones left without power because of the fire's damage. It’s unclear when their power will be restored.
There are no injuries reported and investigators are working to determine the cause.
- Garage catches fire, neighbors lose power in Logansport
- Family safe after garage catches fire in Mulberry
- Logansport Hardee's destroyed in fire
- First responders react to Logansport house fire
- Lafayette fire facility catches fire
- Two people taken to hospital after garage catches fire in Benton County
- Logansport bridge set to close
- Logansport looking into hotel development
- Logansport company moving to Lafayette
- Logansport ranked high in safety