Funnels have been reported & photographed southeast of Winamac & on the Cass/Fulton County line from storm that is now in Miami County. Pics are courtesy of Bridget Bell. Thank you Bridget!
Low-level rotation was diffuse & weak, so this was a weak landspout funnel.
Nonetheless, the threat of an isolated severe storm or two is with us this evening, mainly for wind & large hail.
Two broken lines are forming. The individual storms are moving east-southeastward, but the lines are slowly progressing south-southeastward.
- Funnel Pics & Quick Update
- Photo Gallery: Funnel clouds spotted over viewing area
- Quick look at snow reports
- November 26, 1:15 PM: Quick Weather Forecast Update
- Hello all! Quick January 8, 10 PM Update
- Isolated Funnels/Landspout Tornado & Flash Flooding Risk.....Then Oppressive Heat Down the Road
- November 28, 4 PM Quick Weather Forecast Update: Temperature To Drop to Critical 32 Degrees Tonight
- Quick start lifts Michigan to 69-55 win over Indiana
- Clinton Central mourns the loss of Jaden Quick