MICHIGAN CITY, Ind. (AP) — A fugitive from Minnesota who taunted authorities on social media by vowing she'd "never be caught" has been arrested in northern Indiana.
Thirty-one-year-old Tiesha Monique Moore was taken into custody Monday in Michigan City by members of the Twin Cities Apprehension Team. She was wanted on 16 outstanding warrants, including felony theft and domestic assault, all from Minnesota.
She's being held in Indiana awaiting extradition to Minnesota.
Stew Peters is the lead investigator for the Twin Cities Apprehension Team. He says multiple residences in Minnesota, North Dakota and Indiana were searched for Moore, who had taunted investigators on Facebook.
Michigan City Police Sgt. Chris Yagelski says a local informant helped in the arrest. Michigan City borders Lake Michigan and is about 50 miles (80 kilometers) east of Chicago.
- Fugitive who vowed to 'never be caught' arrested in Indiana
- Fugitive found: Wytona Edwards
- Fugitive found: Sausha Lechner
- Fugitive found: Ricky Beaver
- Fugitive search: Lindsay Terry
- Fugitive found: Ryan Kidder
- Fugitive search: David Keglovits
- Fugitive search: Stephon Tyshawn Tuck
- Fugitive search: Nathan Robert Wilbanks
- Fugitive search: Joey Elgin Rollins