LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Shortly after airing on News 18, Lafayette police arrested Wesley Jerome Martin in the 2600 blk of Midlex Court. Officers made contact with Wesley at the home and observed evidence of drugs and paraphernalia. LPD obtained a search warrant and made further arrests for drugs, paraphernalia, and resisting.
In March of this year, Tippecanoe County Circuit Court issued an arrest warrant for Wesley for the charges of conspiracy to commit dealing in cocaine/narcotic drug, dealing in cocaine/narcotic drug or methamphetamine, possession of cocaine/narcotic drug, and being a habitual substance offender. Tippecanoe County Superior Court 5 also issued an arrest warrant for Martin for the charge of theft.
- Fugitive found: Wesley Jerome Martin
- Fugitive found: Wytona Edwards
- Fugitive found: Sausha Lechner
- Fugitive found: Ricky Beaver
- Fugitive found: Ryan Kidder
- Fugitive found: Patrick Tramell Lucas
- Fugitive found: Timothy Nathaniel Sandifer
- Fugitive Found: Parese Christopher Butler
- Fugitive search: Lindsay Terry
- Fugitive search: David Keglovits