Spring may be right around the corner but Mother Nature doesn't care. A Winter Weather Advisory goes into effect at 12am ET and lasts until 9am tomorrow. Newton, Jasper, White and Cass counties are under this advisory.
UPDATE 4:00pm ET: Tippecanoe, Carroll, Clinton and Howard counties have also been added to this list.
Surface temps will be cold enough to cause freezing rain and problems on the road.
We could see a little over a quarter of an inch of precip tonight. I don't expect that much freezing rain though.
We will monitor this throughout the night and will keep you updated if things get nasty out there.
- Freezing Rain Tonight (Updated at 4pm)
- Areas of Dense Freezing Fog & Frosty Tonight
- Freezing rain causing dangerous morning driving conditions
- October 11, 3:15 PM Weather Forecast Update: Frost/Freezing, Cold Rain & Even a Few Flakes
- January 23, 11:15 AM Weather Forecast Update: Rain & Melt to the Deep Freeze & Snow
- January 27, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update: Snow, Ice, Rain, Wind, Flash Freezing & Near/Record Cold
- Projected Snow & Sleet/Freezing Rain Totals for Thursday
- October 11, 10:30 PM Weather Update: Frost & Freezing For Many Nights....Some Cold Rain (Flake?) Too
- February 26, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update: Sct'd Freezing Rain......Snow, Windy & Very Cold Weather for March
- Tracking freezing fog Tuesday morning