FRANKFORT, Ind. (WLFI) — In Frankfort, the TPA Park Pool will not open Memorial Day Weekend as expected.
Repairs are being made to the pool to fix a water loss problem. Parks Superintendent Travis Sheets says guest safety is their number one priority. Sheets hopes to get the pool open quickly for the Summer months once the problem has been solved.
News 18 will have updates as the pool is being fixed.
- Frankfort pool will not open Memorial Day Weekend as expected
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- Hot & Humid for Memorial Day!
- Storms cause damage in Frankfort
- Frankfort holiday trash collection schedule
- Frankfort Mayor addresses wall concerns
- Shade concerns at Frankfort Zoo
- New development "revitalizes" downtown Frankfort
- Frankfort fire under careful watch
- Cause of Frankfort fire undetermined