FOWLER, Ind. (WLFI) - A boil order has been lifted in the Benton County community of Fowler.
Clerk Treasurer Cindy Gretencord told WLFI the order was lifted around 2:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
The order was first issued midday Tuesday.
- Fowler boil order lifted
- Fowler is under a boil order
- UPDATE: Kingman boil order lifted
- Boil order lifted in Otterbein
- Joyride leads to town-wide boil order in Fowler
- Boil order issued for Monon
- Battle Ground boil water advisory lifted
- West Lafayette boil water advisory lifted
- Fowler bar collapses amid rainy weather
- Fowler House hosts first Easter Sunday brunch