FOWLER, Ind. (WLFI) - A boil order has been lifted in the Benton County community of Fowler.
Clerk Treasurer Cindy Gretencord told WLFI the order was lifted around 2:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
The order was first issued midday Tuesday.
- Fowler boil order lifted
- Fowler is under a boil order
- UPDATE: Kingman boil order lifted
- Fowler bar collapses amid rainy weather
- Fowler House hosts first Easter Sunday brunch
- Plan for Fowler Avenue Apartments approved
- Farming equipment knocks out utility poles in Fowler
- Fowler officials want to change the reputation of the area
- Local Bar in Fowler is back up and running after collapsing in February
- Boil advisory cancelled for Battle Ground residents