TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Tippecanoe County Health Department announced its fourth positive case of coronavirus.
The health department said the person does have recent travel history to Aruba.
They are currently isolating at home.
On March 18th, we reported the first Tippecanoe County resident tested presumptive positive for COVID-19.
On March 19th, we reported the first person living in Tippecanoe County tested presumptive positive for CODID-19.
- Fourth positive case of COVID-19 confirmed in Tippecanoe County by the health department
- Tippecanoe County Health Department reports first in-county COVID-19 case
- Health department reports Tippecanoe County's first COVID-19 death
- Tippecanoe County Health Department creates 'Coronavirus Hotline'
- TCHD reports a third positive Coronavirus case in Tippecanoe County
- First case of COVID-19 from Tippecanoe County resident in Florida
- Fifth case of COVID-19 reported in Tippecanoe County resident
- Officials confirm case of Hepatitis A in Tippecanoe County Jail
- Health Department to start weekly COVID-19 briefings