TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Julie Roush, a long-time Fairfield Township Trustee, has announced her intent to run for Tippecanoe County Clerk.
Julie Roush told News 18 she wants to now focus on delivering accurate and timely certification of election results and providing the highest level of service possible to the residents of Tippecanoe County.
Roush, who is running as a Republican, has completed four terms as a Fairfield Township Trustee.
Fellow Republican and Current County Clerk Christa Coffey has not filed to run for re-election yet and has until February 9th to do so.
- Four term Fairfield Township Trustee will run for Tippecanoe County Clerk.
- Tippecanoe County clerk's debate scheduled for October
- Where the Tippecanoe County Clerk candidates differ
- Julie Roush replaces Christa Coffey as Tippecanoe County Clerk
- Tippecanoe County Clerk raises Purdue student voter issue
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Wabash Township Fire Department loses chief
- Tippecanoe County Prosecutor Pat Harrington runs for re-election
- Who is running in the Tippecanoe County Primary Election?
- Trustees approve Daniels' at-risk pay metrics