Photo Gallery 2 Images
ATTICA, Ind. (WLFI) — Attica police are investigating a fire that happened Friday, on 200 West street. Officials on scene said the house had two people, four dogs, and a caged raccoon inside. According to Deputy Chief Chris Beedle, Gary Reitsma and his mom were inside the home when it caught fire. They were both taken to the hospital and their conditions are unknown. Beedle said all of the pets made it out safely.
There was significant damage to the first and second floor of the home. The cause is still unknown.
No report on how it started. Attica police are taking over the investigation.
- Four fire departments battled Attica house fire
- Attica family of five escapes house fire uninjured
- Crews battling house fire in Tippecanoe County
- Fire crews investigate an apparent home explosion in Attica
- Attica home burned to rubble in overnight fire
- Lafayette Fire Department's New Years Resolution: Prevent Deadly House Fires
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Lafayette 75, Attica 37 (BBB)
- HIGHLIGHTS: Central Catholic 48, Attica 37 (GBB)
- HIGHLIGHTS: Central Catholic 79, Attica 48 (BBB)
- HIGHLIGHTS: Attica vs. Rockville (WRC Championship - GBB)