WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue football landed another four-star recruit on Saturday, in wide receiver Rondale Moore.
Moore (class of 2018) hails from Jeff Brohm's high school alma mater, Trinity (Louisville, KY).
He announced his commitment during Saturday's U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
The announcement comes just weeks after Moore decommited from Texas in mid-December.
Moore becomes the second four-star prospect to verbally commit to Purdue since Brohm took over; the first, being George Karlaftis (West Lafayette High School).
- Four-star WR Rondale Moore chooses Purdue
- Purdue freshman Rondale Moore wins Paul Hornung Award
- One-on-one with Rondale Moore
- Rondale Moore a consensus All-American
- Rondale Moore named co-Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- Rondale Moore named Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- Rondale Moore named Big Ten Freshman, Receiver of the Year
- Rondale Moore named first-team Associated Press All-American
- Former Purdue star E'Twaun Moore holds annual camp in Indiana
- Purdue lands four-star guard Ethan Morton