FOUNTAIN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A resident in Fountain County and two in Warren County have been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to the Fountain-Warren County Health Department.
All of the patients are over the age of 60 and are currently in isolation and hospitalized. Two of the patients are female with one male. The hospitals are three separate hospitals in the State of Indiana.
Fountain, Howard, Jasper, Miami, Montgomery, Tippecanoe and Warren Counties are all reporting cases in the WLFI viewing area.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported 115 new cases of COVID-19 in the state Wednesday, bringing the total up to 477. Two more people have died, which brings Indiana's total to 14.
- Fountain, Warren Counties reporting first cases of COVID-19
- Fountain and Warren County health leaders making sure residents are prepared for COVID-19
- First COVID-19 case reported in Carroll County
- Tippecanoe County Health Department reports first in-county COVID-19 case
- Warren and Fountain Counties find success in court-issued rehabilitation program
- Fountain County woman found dead after reported missing
- Fifth case of COVID-19 reported in Tippecanoe County resident
- House explosion in rural Fountain County
- ISDH reports 107 new COVID-19 cases, 12 total deaths Tuesday
- State reports 12 new deaths, 536 new COVID-19 cases Monday