(WLFI) — An update to a story WLFI reported last November. A former Northwestern Indiana teacher accused of using cocaine in her classroom has pleaded guilty to possessing the drug. 24-year-old Samantha Cox entered the plea Thursday under an agreement with prosecutors.
It recommends she be sentenced to 12 months of probation and complete a drug treatment program. Cox is scheduled to be sentenced September 14th.
She was arrested in November on cocaine and drug paraphernalia possession charges after students at Lake Central High School in St. John reported seeing the English teacher with the drug and posted a video online
- Former teacher pleads guilt to drug possession
- Indiana teacher charged with drug possession
- Lafayette man sentenced after pleading guilty to child porn possession
- Lafayette man faces possession charges after gun, drugs found during traffic stop
- Jury finds man guilty of meth possession
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- Former Miami County corrections officer pleads guilty to dealing drugs
- Lafayette teen charged with possession of firearm on school property
- Possession of meth lands Lafayette woman in jail
- Tippecanoe County prosecutor keeping zero-tolerance on marijuana possession