LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A former Tippecanoe County Community Corrections officer is being accused of an inappropriate relationship with someone in the program.
Court documents said Emily Dodson, 26, stopped working at corrections in July, when the allegations first arose.
The office reportedly became aware of the situation when they got a call from a participant's mother, saying her son was involved with an employee named "Emily." The participant said he and Dodson had sex several times. He said every time Dodson had a day off, she would pick him up from work and they would have sex in her car.
Prosecutors said Dodson admitted to giving the participant her phone number and having sex twice.
Dodson faces a felony charge of sexual misconduct. Online records show she is in the the Tippecanoe County Jail.
- Former Tippecanoe County Corrections officer accused of having sex with participant
- Drug epidemic burdens Tippecanoe County Coroner's Office
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office welcomes new school resource officer
- Former Miami County corrections officer pleads guilty to dealing drugs
- Cyclists are participating in 24 hour fundraiser for Tippecanoe County CASA
- Tippecanoe County man accused of abducting woman remains at large
- Tippecanoe County voter card confusion
- Recycling Update for Tippecanoe County