TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Earlier this week, Earl McCoy posted a blooper reel on his campaign Facebook page.
McCoy said behind the scenes, things didn't always go perfectly.
He lost to incumbent Tippecanoe County Prosecutor Patrick Harrington in May but he wanted to thank his supporters with a good laugh.
To watch the blooper reel click here.
- Former Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidate's blooper reel
- Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidates' final plea
- WLFI to broadcast debate between Tippecanoe Co. sheriff, prosecutor candidates
- Tippecanoe County Primary Sheriff and Prosecutor Debate
- Tippecanoe Co. Sheriff's candidates get specific
- Candidate left off Tippecanoe County primary ballot
- Where the Tippecanoe County Clerk candidates differ
- Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor discusses opposition to legalizing medical marijuana
- Tippecanoe County Prosecutor Pat Harrington runs for re-election
- Local attorney announces run for Tippecanoe Co. prosecutor