LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A former Tippecanoe School Corporation employee that was arrested on Nov 8 was charged Thursday with multiple charges including three counts of child molestation.
According to court documents, Jennifer Holmgren, a former special education aide at Klondike Elementary School, was charged with two counts of child molestation (level 1 felony) one count child molestation (level 4 felony), One count child seduction (level 2 felony), and one count of inappropriate communication with a child (class A misdemeanor).
Prosecutors have accused Holmgren of molesting a student over several years.
Holmgren's bond was set at $250,000 surety and $25,000 cash.
- Former TSC employee officially charged with child molesting
- Prosecutors: 40-year-old TSC employee started molesting student when he was 9
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- West Lafayette man charged with child molesting
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Former TSC employee arrested, suspected of inappropriate relationship with student
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges
- 79-year-old babysitter charged with four counts of child molesting