LOGANSPORT, Ind. (WLFI) — A former corrections officer will spend nearly a decade in prison for dealing drugs. According to the Cass County prosecutor, Heaven Fair of Logansport pleaded guilty to dealing meth.
She has been sentenced to nine years in the Department of Corrections and three years on probation. Investigators said they recovered meth at her home.
They also said they found her with suboxone strips, which she was planning to take inside the Miami Correctional Facility, where she worked.
- Former Miami County corrections officer pleads guilty to dealing drugs
- State police investigate inmate stabbing at Miami Correctional Facility
- ISP investigating a death at Miami Correctional Facility
- EMT Dies in Miami County Crash
- Lafayette man found guilty of shooting during drug deal
- Drug epidemic burdens Tippecanoe County Coroner's Office
- Miami County crash claims life of 12-year-old girl
- Curb ramp upgrades begin in Miami County Monday
- One dead after motorcycle crash in Miami County
- Police seeking information in fatal Miami County crash