LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- Food Finders Food Bank is gearing up for the 6th Annual Blue Jean Ball.
The event is the largest fundraiser that Food Finders puts on. Last year they raised $63,000.
This year's Blue Jean Ball will have a new food menu, live music, a silent and a live auction and dancing.
Food Finders tries to add something fun every year. This year the new attraction is square dancing.
Food Finders President and CEO, Katy Bunder, said the blue jean theme always makes the fundraiser unique and very fun.
"Initially it was just a dinner and a dance and a live auction, silent auction. But now every year we add something like a charicature artist and square dancing and additional live music and all kinds of things," said Bunder. "They can come casual and I think that adds to the fun. And really everyone just has a very good time. It's a festive atmosphere and a fun place to be."
The Blue Jean Ball will be Saturday, May 5 from 6-10 p.m. at the Beck Agricultural Center in West Lafayette.
If you plan on attending, you can reserve your table by clicking here.
- Food Finders is preparing for 6th Annual Blue Jean Ball
- Food Finders Announces 7th Annual Blue Jean Ball
- Food Finders Food Bank brings in nearly $90,000 at this year’s Blue Jean Ball
- Food Finders kicks off 8th annual Food Drive.
- Food Finders Food Bank offers compassion training
- Food Finders Food Bank wants your help
- Food Finders needs volunteers for the summer
- Food Finders collects 31,160 pounds of food for rescues
- Food Finders Food Bank to cut senior feeding program
- Food Finders Food Bank closes Summer Lunch Program