A foggy start to your morning as a weak cold front is passing through the area. This front will aid in a few isolated showers and storms from late morning to mid-afternoon. Temperatures will remain warm, but humidity will be significantly lower heading into the second half of the day.
Daytime temps will top off at 82 degrees. Tonight, behind the front, lows will be cooler than they have been in several days. Many locations will see temperatures bottoming out tonight in the mid to upper 50s!
Dry pattern and steady climb in temps is expected to finish off the work week. Tomorrow will bring about plenty of sunshine with afternoon highs in the mid-80s and overnight lows in the lower 60s.
Hot and humid conditions will develop across Greater Lafayette by this weekend. Father’s Day is looking to be the hottest day in the forecast with temps around 92 degrees under mostly sunny skies.
- Tracking Dense Fog + Midday Showers
- Dense Fog Advisory issued for NE counties
- Areas of Dense Freezing Fog & Frosty Tonight
- Dense Freezing Fog, Frost, Black Ice &..............."Diamond Dust"
- Tracking freezing fog Tuesday morning
- February 1, 10:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Dense Freezing Fog & Regular Fog The Big Issue For Next 40 Hours
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- February 11-13, 2019 Powerhouse Storm: Ice to Rain & Dense Fog to Wind Event & Ground Blizzard
- Tracking Moderate to Heavy Showers
- February 18, 12:30 PM Weather Forecast Update: Accumulating Snow, Ice, Rain (with Flooding), Dense Fog, Flash Spring with T'Storms