CAROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Carroll County Deputy Drew Yoder was injured in the deadly Flora fire that claimed the life of four young sisters last November. He eventually recovered and now, he has a new partner.
As of this month, Deputy Yoder is working as a K-9 officer, with a new team member, Micky.
Micky is a 2-year-old Belgian Malinois trained primarily for narcotics detection.
He finished his training earlier this month and started with the sheriff's office the very next day.
Yoder says he looks forward to many years with Micky to keep the county safe.
- Carroll County deputy takes on new K-9 partner
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County
- Incumbent auditor takes the primary in Carroll County
- Tippecanoe County's newest K-9 in training
- Local K-9 officer passes away
- Carroll County prosecutor decides to step down
- New prosecutor named in Carroll County
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Woman shares concerns about Carroll County Jail