CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Five people are facing charges after a home was searched and a vehicle stopped in Carroll County.
Carroll County Sheriff's Deputies, Delphi Police Officers, and Indiana State Police Troopers searched a home on Sleepy Hollow Road in Monticello on Saturday.
Dan Ard from North Judson and Simon Shell from Beecher, IL, were both arrested when the vehicle they were in, was stopped by the Indiana State Police.
Ard was arrested for Meth & Paraphernalia Possession and Shell was arrested for Meth Possession. Delphi Police stopped Ashley Anderson and arrested her for Meth Possession.
Ard, Shell, and Anderson have since posted $5,000 bonds and have been released from the Carroll County Jail. Their court date is set for August 28.
Jason Creque, of the same Sleepy Hollow Road address, was arrested for Dealing Meth. Eric Garvin from Idaville, was also arrested during search for Meth Possession, Syringe Possession, and several arrest warrants from surrounding counties. Creque and Garvin remain in the Carroll County Jail.
Creque's bond is set at $7,500 cash, and Garvin's bond is at $5,000. A large amount of illegal drugs were taken during the search, specific amounts are unknown at this time.
Carroll County Sheriff's Deputies will continue to investigate.
- Five people facing charges after home searched and car stopped in Carroll County
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Three people dead after plane crash in Carroll County
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County
- Carroll Co. woman charged for starving horse
- Carroll County prosecutor decides to step down
- New prosecutor named in Carroll County
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Woman shares concerns about Carroll County Jail
- Zebra dies in cold in Carroll County