CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WTTV) -- Christmas in Delphi was not the same this year. For the first time in 14-years Abby Williams and Libby German weren't home for the holidays.
The girls were murdered while walking on the Monon High Bridge Trail in February.
Now, ten months later - police are still trying to track down the killer.
Indiana State Police have released an audio recording and a picture and composite sketch of the person who they believe is responsible.
Even though investigators haven't arrested the person of interest, Libby's grandfather Mike Patty says he knows police are doing everything they can to find him.
"They are working as diligently as I have ever seen somebody work on something," said Patty. "You want to give the girls a Christmas present call it in. Call that information in so that one chapter in this story of the life that we are living now - we can can close that chapter."
If you have information regarding the case call the Tip Hotline at 844-459-5786.
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide
- Delphi one year after the double homicide
- Dr. Phil to discuss Delphi double homicides
- 18-month anniversary of Delphi double homicide
- ISP superintendent: Delphi double homicide far from a cold case
- Delphi faith community grows stronger 3 years after double homicide
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Delphi residents react after Monday's Delphi Homicide press conference
- Veterans walk with Delphi trick-or-treaters to ease worries after double homicide
- ISP holds news conference 2 years after the Delphi double homicide