CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A large fire broke out at a pallet business in Clinton County Tuesday night.
It happened around 7 p.m. at Livengood Pallet Service on State Road 28.
Several departments were called to battle the flames. Nearly 50 firefighters responded.
Tankers had to bring water to the scene.
Authorities are expected to be in the area through the early morning hours of Wednesday. They are asking drivers to avoid the area until they leave.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Large fire breaks out at Clinton County pallet business
- Several car break-ins reported in Clinton County
- Vacant home catches fire in Clinton County
- Body found in Clinton County
- Frankfort fire crews battling large fire at recycling plant
- Large fire damages five homes in Lindberg Village
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- I-65 construction continues in Clinton County
- I-65 police chase ends in Clinton County
- Clinton County kicks off its 4-H Fair