CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — According to Clinton County dispatch, the shelter in place alert has been lifted and residents can return to normal activities. Earlier Thursday, as a precaution Frankfort Fire issued a request for people who reside in the northwestern area of Frankfort to shelter in place.
Several intersections near Frankfort were closed due to the fire as well and have been reopened. The location of the fire was at the intersection of Clinton County Road 0 North/South and County Road 200 West, that was recently renamed Roy Scott Parkway.
We have a crew on way and will have more information as it becomes available.
- Frankfort Fire lift 'shelter in place' alert
- Frankfort fire under careful watch
- Cause of Frankfort fire undetermined
- Frankfort house fire ruled arson
- One dead in Frankfort structure fire
- Firefighter pulled from downtown Frankfort fire
- Mexican restaurant catches fire overnight in Frankfort
- Storms cause damage in Frankfort
- Frankfort holiday trash collection schedule
- Frankfort Mayor addresses wall concerns