CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — According to Clinton County dispatch, the shelter in place alert has been lifted and residents can return to normal activities. Earlier Thursday, as a precaution Frankfort Fire issued a request for people who reside in the northwestern area of Frankfort to shelter in place.
Several intersections near Frankfort were closed due to the fire as well and have been reopened. The location of the fire was at the intersection of Clinton County Road 0 North/South and County Road 200 West, that was recently renamed Roy Scott Parkway.
We have a crew on way and will have more information as it becomes available.
- Frankfort Fire lift 'shelter in place' alert
- Storms cause damage in Frankfort
- Frankfort holiday trash collection schedule
- Frankfort Mayor addresses wall concerns
- Shade concerns at Frankfort Zoo
- New development "revitalizes" downtown Frankfort
- Fowler boil order lifted
- Frankfort investigation into park funds leads to firing
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in overnight Frankfort house fire
- Purdue fraternity raises money for Frankfort house fire victims