WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue will host a career fair in June with a focus on staff openings at the university.
The career fair will be hosted by Purdue’s human resources talent acquisition area. Attendees can learn about Purdue’s hiring process, get tips on resume writing and interviewing, as well as an opportunity to ask questions to staff members.
Related: Purdue University Career Fair
There will also be a chance for attendees to submit applications and conduct on-the-spot interviews. Organizers say this is a way to introduce the community to Purdue.
The career fair will be held Thursday, June 14. It runs from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and then again from 2:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. at McCutcheon Hall on Purdue's campus. Early access to the career fair will be granted to veterans beginning at 8:30 a.m. The career fair opens to the public at 9 a.m.
- Purdue Hosting Career Fair
- Purdue hosting its annual career fair in June
- Purdue hosting Building and Grounds Career Fair
- Ivy Tech Community College to host annual career fair
- Purdue hosts annual 5k Challenge
- Purdue Polynesian Cultural Club hosts annual Luau
- Purdue Armory Craft Fair
- Physical Facilities Department held Career Fair
- Duke Energy to hold career fair
- Purdue University hosts 7th annual half-marathon and 5k race