Rain & drizzle will occur today with highs 39-44 with brisk northeast wind.
Rain will gradually mix with & change to snow this evening & into tonight with lows 30-33.
Going to all snow with time tonight, it should be heaviest in the 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. time frame (0.5-1" per hour rates possible) Wednesday, then gradually diminish.
Temperatures should fall from 30-33 tomorrow morning to 27-31 by late afternoon-early evening.
Winds may gust to 30 mph tonight & to 40 mph at times tomorrow to tomorrow night, which will lead to widespread blowing & drifting snow (even if it is wet). The wind will tend to shift from the northeast to the north-northeast, then north & finally north-northwest.
Lows of 15-20 are likely Wednesday night to Thursday morning with some flurries & snow showers at times.
Winter Weather Advisories will likely be issued with potential for some of the area in the heavier snowfall to end up under a Winter Storm Watch &/or Winter Storm Warning. We will see what NWS decides to do with the watches & warnings.
Changes are still possible to this snowfall forecast, so keep checking in as new data arrives.
- February 25, 2:30 AM Weather Forecast Update
- February 25, 11:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 25, 9:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 25, 3:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 17, 2:30 PM Weather Update
- February 17, 6:30 PM Weather Update
- February 8, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 10, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 15, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 3, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update