WHAT: NWS-issued Winter Storm Watch for entire viewing area.
SNOW TIMING: Confidence low on exact hour-by-hour timing, but it will be this evening to tonight. Thinking by 11 p.m. north of US 24....by 2 a.m. for all areas south of US 24.
Some flakes may mix in the rain at times this midday to afternoon.
Steady snow winds down by late afternoon to evening tomorrow, but some flurries & some snow showers may occur at times tomorrow night. However, accumulation would be limited with those snow showers & flurries.
HEAVIEST SNOWFALL TIMING: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. tomorrow.
WIND: Gusts to 30 mph tonight & 40 mph tomorrow.
IMPACTS: Blowing & drifting snow, poor visibility & snow-covered to icy roadways.
SNOWFALL: 3-8" with isolated 8-10" in Fulton County possible.
TEMPERATURES: Dropping to 30-33 tonight, followed by a fall to 27-31 tomorrow & 15-20 tomorrow night.
WIND CHILLS: 21-25 tonight to 18-25 tomorrow & -7 to 8 tomorrow night.
AFTERWARD: Sunshine Thursday as winds diminish, but Alberta Clipper may bring some snow showers to part of the area Friday morning. This is dependent upon track (which there is low confidence in the track currently), which will determine if there is any very minor to minor accumulation.
Lows may drop to the single digits (chance of going even lower than that) by early Saturday morning.
- February 25, 10:15 AM Weather Forecast Update
- February 15, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 10, 6 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 10, 5 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 27, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 18, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 4, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 10, 11 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 11, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 12, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update