Snow showers & rain/snow/sleet showers will pass tonight with temperatures 32-34.
0.5" or less of snowfall accumulation is possible in some areas.
Some patchy fog is also possible.
Saturday will turn breezy with mostly cloudy to cloudy skies, a few lingering spotty rain/snow, then rain showers with highs 36-43.
Patchy drizzle & cloudy skies are likely Saturday night with lows of 32-36 rising to 37-41.
It should turn mostly sunny & very windy Sunday with southwest winds gusting as high as 40-50 mph at times with highs 55-60.
Three waves of precipitation are likely Monday evening-Wednesday night:
1. Monday evening-Tuesday morning: Rain with risk of an isolated rumble of thunder (clouds up Monday, breezy to windy....50s).
2. Tuesday PM-night: Freezing rain, sleet & rain (some very minor ice accumulation possible with falling temperatures).
3. Wednesday: Freezing rain, sleet & snow (some very minor accumulation possible with 20s).
Total rainfall with melted ice & snow should run 0.75-1.25".
After briefly much colder weather Wednesday-Thursday (20s) we should moderate Friday-next Saturday to mid 30s.
- February 17, 2:30 PM Weather Update
- February 17, 6:30 PM Weather Update
- February 1, 2:30 AM Update
- February 5, 9:30 p.m. Weather Forecast Update
- February 11, 1:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 15, 12:30 AM Weather Forecast Update
- February 11, 9:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 13, 3:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- February 15, 11:30 AM Weather Forecast Update
- February 16, 12:30 PM Weather Forecast Update