TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- State police have identified 61-year-old Kenneth Alexander as the victim of a fatal crash on an I-65 exit ramp Monday.
It happened around 5:30 on the southbound exit ramp from I-65 to Schuyler Avenue.
State police said Alexander's pick-up truck was leaving the interstate, when he went off the road and overcorrected.
It rolled several times.
Investigators said the Alexander was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
This crash is still under investigation.
- ISP identifies man killed in Monday crash
- ISP says 2 dead in I-65 crash
- ISP Identifies trooper in fatal shooting of Glenn Rightsell
- ISP: Missing Brookston man found dead
- ISP: Crash statistics for I-65 decreasing even after deadly crash
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- 3 killed in Montana plane crash identified as Indiana men
- Three National Guard soldiers killed in helicopter crash identified
- ISP has eyes in the sky
- ISP stops to assist travelers, finds drugs