LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—The Farmers Market was held Downtown Lafayette Satruday morning.
This is put on by the Greater Lafayette Commerce.
The market featured many different local businesses.
There was also live music throughout the day.
People could shop for fresh blueberries, vegetables, to things like essential oils and soaps.
Sara Antonio with Greater Lafayette Commerce said it's important to showcase local businesses.
"I think this important because it brings people together and it really showcases our local farmers and local artisans and eating locally eating slow foods movement type of things," said Antonio.
- Farmers market held in downtown Lafayette
- Lafayette Farmer's Market prepares shoppers for Thanksgiving
- Lafayette farmer's market kicks off the summer
- Lafayette Farmer's Market reopens for one day on Saturday
- West Lafayette holding Farmers Market indoors this winter
- Downtown Lafayette host OutFest
- Drug take back happening opening day of West Lafayette farmers market
- WL Farmer’s Market reopens for last-minute shopping
- Therapy dog owner upset over pet policy at farmers market
- Indiana city resuming farmers market after alleged threats