LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—Family members from all over the country came together to celebrate their 100th family reunion.
Nearly 152 members of the Kerr Family met at Faith East Community Center Saturday afternoon. Posters and photos around the venue showcased family trees and photos of the family's history.
Lafayette Mayor Tony Roswarski presented a plaque to award the family on their milestone.
Bill Kerr said he is impressed with the number of people who came out to reconnect.
"We were able to get family members from as far away as California, Texas, Boston and Virginia Beach area," said Kerr. "We are very blessed that people were able to come in for the reunion."
The reunion is an annual event held during the first weekend in August.
- Family celebrates 100th reunion
- Sam Postlethwait celebrates 100th birthday
- Purdue celebrates 100th startup since 2013
- Wyandotte Elementary celebrates 100th day of school
- Lafayette Leopards hold reunion at Loeb Stadium
- State Representatives are working on bill to celebrate 100th anniversary of the Nineteenth Amendment
- Strasburg earns 100th win as Nationals rally past White Sox
- Families celebrate new exhibits at Celery Bog
- Indiana Veterans' Home honors vets on 100th anniversary for armistice Signing
- Lafayette celebrates Indian culture