Photo Gallery 4 Images
CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Drivers in Clinton County are being asked to avoid Manson Colfax Road under the Interstate 65 overpass because of concrete falling onto the road.
An Indiana Department of Transportation spokesperson said part of the bridge deck on southbound I-65 broke loose Sunday evening.
That part of I-65 is still under contract with Milestone contractors, so crews will be able to start work immediately.
INDOT said the bridge deck will hopefully be fixed by sometime Monday.
I-65 in that area will be down to one lane while crews work.
INDOT said a plan is in the works to completely replace the bridge. Bids for that project are expected to open in December.
- Construction underway to fix hole in I-65 overpass
- I-65 lanes open after years of construction
- I-65 construction continues in Clinton County
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Happy Hollow Park construction is underway
- Man arrested after I-65 crash
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- I-65 reopens after semi rollovers
- Additional lanes open up on I-65 after 3 years of construction
- Construction underway for Lafayette's million-dollar softball complex