LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A fallen tree caused problems for drivers Wednesday morning.
All lanes of ferry Street at the North 18th Street overpass were blocked due to a fallen tree.
The street department cleaned up the roadway. The street is now reopen.
- Lafayette Street reopens after fallen tree blocks lanes
- Tree Lafayette Plants 3000th Tree
- Dog dies from fallen tree
- Senate blocks competing proposals to reopen government
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- Students look forward to State Street reopening
- New lanes open on West State Street
- McConnell blocks Senate Democrats' move to reopen government
- Tree Lafayette hosts annual Arbor Day Celebration
- Power outage on Creasy Lane and South Streets in Lafayette causing traffic backups.