Individuals with disabilities may contact the captioning hotline or speak with our station's representative for assistance with the public inspection file.
WLFI Captioning Hotline: 765-313-1028
Station Representative: Adam Truax,
WLFI-TV 18 Captioning Concerns?
- FCC and Captioning Concerns
- FCC has voted to end net neutrality
- Local response to FCC's plan to repeal net neutrality
- FCC to propose rules allowing automatic robocall blocking
- Recurring flooding raises concerns
- Frankfort Mayor addresses wall concerns
- Shade concerns at Frankfort Zoo
- Neighbors concerned over proposed subdivision
- Rainfall raising concerns for farmers
- Concerns arise about Happy Hollow Park sculptures