UPDATE: In an updated post, The Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department clarifies the suspect "has not been seen in Bledsoe County or any other counties in Tn. It is a nationwide search."
BLEDSOE COUNTY. Tenn. (WLFI) — The FBI has reportedly extended the search for the alleged murderer of two Delphi teenagers into southeastern Tennessee. This is according to post on the Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department Facebook page from Sunday night.
Indiana State Police said they cannot comment either way on the post. No other details were provided why the search was expanded.
Abigail Williams and Libby German were killed while walking on the Monon High Bridge Trail in February. Police are trying to track down the killer one year later.
Indiana State Police released an audio recording, two images and a composite sketch of the person they believe is responsible.
As always, if you want to leave a tip you can call (844) 459-5786 or email abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.
- Tennessee sheriff clarifies statement about Delphi suspect search
- Delphi Homicide task force clarifies their reason for issuing a new sketch in murder case
- Sheriff: Stop posting side-by-side pictures of Delphi double homicide suspect
- Sheriff speaks out about side-by-side comparisons of Delphi murder suspect sketch
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Delphi residents react after Monday's Delphi Homicide press conference
- Purdue adopts global collaboration statement
- Investigators in Delphi continue their recovery search for four year old
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Delphi couple
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide