(WLFI) — The FBI is asking for the publics help in identifying an unknown male who could have important information pertaining to the identity of a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation. According to the FBI, it is unknown what part of the country he may be in.
A video depicting the unidentified male, John Doe 41, shown with a child, was first noted by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in March of 2018. The video is believed to have been produced from 2016 to 2018.
Anyone with information can submit a tip online at https://tips.fbi.gov/, or call the FBI’s toll-free tip line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).
- FBI asking for help in ongoing sexual exploitation investigation
- Former Carmel swim coach sentenced for sexual exploitation
- Prosecutors: Lafayette man had ongoing sexual relationship with teen
- LPD arrests Lafayette man after child exploitation investigation
- Earhart teacher arrested for alleged child exploitation
- Teacher accused of child exploitation officially fired
- Police investigate sexual assault on woman
- Earhart teacher arrested for alleged child exploitation out on bond
- Facebook makes changes in its ongoing attempt to limit misinformation
- FBI received tip on Florida suspect but did not investigate