VALPARAISO, Ind. (AP) — A former assistant dive coach at a northwest Indiana high school faces four years in prison after reaching a plea agreement in a sexual misconduct case involving two female students.
The (Northwest Indiana) Times reports 20-year-old Jatwone London of Portage entered guilty pleas Tuesday, admitting to having sex with the girls and possessing partially-nude photographs of them.
The pleas by the ex-Portage High School coach to sexual misconduct with a minor and possessing child pornography were taken under advisement by a Porter Circuit Court judge until a potential sentencing July 9.
London was charged last year . Portage Township Schools has said London didn't hold a teaching position. A civil lawsuit says the district failed to protect one of the female students from him, but the district denies the allegations.
- Ex-Indiana high school dive coach enters plea in sex case
- Indiana high court to hear civil forfeiture, schools case
- Boy in Indiana school shooting hears charges, denial entered
- Indiana high school football sectional pairings
- State high court dismisses case against NE Indiana judge
- Attica High School assistant track coach facing child pornography charges
- Purdue men's swim/dive finishes 19th at NCAA championship
- USA Diving to again hold its Olympic trials in Indianapolis
- Indiana group brings wildlife lessons to high school
- Indiana House passes bill to overhaul high school diplomas