WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Governor Eric Holcomb will be on Purdue's campus Wednesday for what the Indiana Economic Development Corporation is calling a "major economic development" announcement.
Holcomb will be joined by Purdue President Mitch Daniels and other state leaders at the Purdue Airport. A representative from the governor's office told News 18 the details of Wednesday's announcement were "confidential at this time."
The announcement is set for 10 a.m. It will be live streamed on WLFI.com.
A representative from the Purdue Research Foundation confirmed the announcement was not the location of the United States Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service and National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Purdue was named a finalist Friday.
- 'Major economic development' announcement planned for Wednesday at Purdue
- Big plans in the works for Purdue Economic Development Area
- Purdue Agriculture Economics professor dies
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation in Lafayette
- Purdue Engineering announces initiative to develop earth-moon economy
- Indiana governor heading on Europe economic development trip
- Purdue to announce Tyler Trent physical memorial Wednesday
- Purdue to make announcement regarding Purdue NewU
- Purdue announces parking, traffic plans for first home football game
- PURDUE: NewU offical name announced