Photo Gallery 2 Images
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — West Lafayette police are asking drivers to avoid Wood Street from Chauncey Avenue to South River Road due to road deterioration. Crews on the scene said rain washed away the asphalt used to patch the road.
Crews said the patching was a temporary fix to gas line repair. Some cars were stuck Monday morning, but they were moved.
- Drivers asked to avoid road near Purdue for deterioration
- 104th annual Purdue Road School
- Drivers should avoid US 231 South due to gas leak
- Purdue Police caution drivers during Purdue Half Marathon Saturday
- Multi-County chase ends as 15-year-old driver swerves to avoid train
- No. 8 Purdue looks to avoid upset to Rutgers in Big Ten quarterfinal matchup
- ISP asking people to stay off the roads
- Road rage incident lands driver and passenger in jail
- Drivers concerned after fatal crash on State Road 18
- Purdue volleyball to visit Washington, D.C., between road games