WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette driver has been released from the hospital after a late-night car crash.
It happened Sunday night at the intersection of Yeager Road and Sagamore Parkway. The crash closed the intersection about 10:30 p.m.
Police said a black Cadillac was driving south on Yeager Road when it failed to stop at the red light at the intersection. The Cadillac hit another driver headed east on Sagamore Parkway.
Officers said the injuries were minor and alcohol and drugs are also not suspected to be factors in the crash. The intersection was closed for about 40 minutes, but it has since reopened.
- Drivers walk away with minor injuries in Sagamore Parkway crash
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Chipotle coming to Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- Person hit by car on Sagamore Parkway