LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLF) — Two local entertainers are ready to make you laugh and get your toes tapping.
Dr. Will Miller and Scott Greeson will be teaming up for their Stories, Songs, and Satire show.
Dr. Will is known for his work on The Bob and Tom Show. Greeson is the leader of the Lafayette band Trouble with Monday.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Songwriters' Association of Mid North Indiana. SAMI educates and encourages songwriters young and old to pursue their passion in music.
Greeson said the show will be tailored to the Greater Lafayette community.
“My songs are about Lafayette,” said Greeson. “There's going to be, probably, some people in the audience I've written songs about.”
Miller shared his excitement for the event.
“I think both of us are sitting on a long time of experiences as performance artists and communicators, and I'm really excited,” said Miller.
The show will be Sunday, Feb. 16th at 6:00 P.M. at the Tippecanoe Arts Federation. Tickets are $10 at the door.
This is a family-friendly event.
- Dr. Will Miller and Scott Greeson to host Stories, Songs, and Satire show
- Plutko, Miller pitch Indians past Cubs 1-0
- Drag queens host story time for kids at Lafayette bookstore
- Lakes Area hosts annual Home & Garden show
- Dr. Phil to discuss Delphi double homicides
- Indiana St uses treys ruin Miller's debut at Indiana
- MILLER prepares for its Taste of Tippecanoe performance
- Delphi Community Schools names Andrea Miller as new treasurer
- Lafayette Jefferson high school host xtreme choir show down
- Purdue Foundry hosts 'The Big Show' Thursday night