LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The parking lot west of City Hall in Lafayette will permanently close Monday. Construction is set to begin for an upcoming downtown apartment complex.
Parking for those who need to access City Hall is available on 5th, 6th and South Streets in marked spaces. You can also pay at the city garage, just a block west of City Hall.
As we reported, the Star Crossing Apartment Complex will include 76 units and retail space on the ground floor. A second housing complex is going in on 4th Street near Alabama Street.
- Downtown parking lot permanently closes Monday for apartment construction
- Interior Objects closing shop permanently
- Harrison College has permanently closed its doors
- YWCA announces permanent pool closure
- Sinkhole closes 9th street downtown
- City announces additional parking downtown
- SR 234 closing Monday
- Construction to finish early on brand-new apartments in Purdue Research Park
- Judge permanently blocks Trump sanctuary cities order
- PURDUE: Construction to begin on $86 million apartment complex