LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - The intersection of State Road 38 and Maple near the Tippecanoe Mall are back open after downed powerlines closed the area for several hours.
Drivers should avoid area as crews work to repair lines.
- State Road 38 and Maple Point Dr. intersection back open
- Man dead, another airlifted in State Road 38 crash
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- Woman admits she was drunk during deadly State Road 38 crash
- Two ramp closures scheduled at I-65 and State Road 38 in Lafayette
- Overnight lane closures on US 52 and State Road 38 begin next week
- Roads back open after LPD fatal shooting
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- Local business owner concerned about Teal Road intersection project