TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office is looking into a domestic dispute that ended in a shooting.
The sheriff's office said it happened around 5 a.m. Sunday at a home on E. 1000 South. That's in a rural area in the southeastern part of the county.
Chief Deputy Steve Hartman tells us it started as a fight between parents and their 22-year old son. The son ended up being shot.
His injuries are not life threatening. So far no one has been arrested.
- Dispute leads to shots fired between family members
- Three family members die in early morning fire
- Shot fired at cop leads to attempted murder charge
- Indiana police wiretapping dispute continues
- Police shoot, wound Indiana man after domestic dispute, fire
- Family members react to Ball Hill Cemetery vandalism
- Arrests made in 2016 killings of 8 Ohio family members
- Lafayette woman charged after box cutter dispute
- Man shot, wounded after leading Indiana police on chase
- Shots fired outside Lafayette bar overnight