MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Montgomery County detectives are working to identify human remains found in the southwest part of the county Thursday morning. According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, a call was received around 10 a.m. Thursday.
Indiana State Police Crime Scene Investigators and the Montgomery County Coroner are assisting in the
investigation. At this point, officials believe the case is an isolated incident that doesn't pose a threat to the public.
If you have any information regarding the incident, please contact Detective Aaron French, 765-362-3740 Ext. 220 or Detective Ben Fullenwider, 765-362-3740 Ext. 229
- Detectives working to identify Montgomery County remains
- Montgomery county working with wind companies on zoning law
- Montgomery County dedicates new clock tower
- Opioid epidemic leads Montgomery County to build morgue
- New clock tower arrives at Montgomery County courthouse
- Neighbor records video post-shooting in Montgomery County
- Neighbors fighting proposed confined feeding operation in Montgomery County
- CFO ordinance in Montgomery County tabled until October
- Remains found in western Indiana identified as missing man
- Remains in suitcase identified as those of Indianapolis man