WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Republican State Rep. Sally Siegrist has some competition in November's election.
Chris Campbell is running on the democratic ticket for District 26. She currently serves on the West Lafayette Redevelopment Commission.
Campbell lives in West Lafayette and is active in her neighborhood.
If elected, she says her focus will be improving Indiana schools.
"Everything goes back to education," said Campbell. "I really feel like public education is an investment we need to go back to supporting."
Campbell also said she wants to see improvements in mental health treatment and an increase in minimum wage for Hoosiers.
- Democratic challenger announces run for State Rep. D 26
- District 26 Democratic candidate announced
- State Rep. Sheila Klinker announces run for re-election
- State Rep Sally Siegrist announces run for re-election
- Campbell challenges Rep. Siegrist to public debate
- Democrat Campbell unseats Siegrist in District 26
- One dead in State Road 26 crash
- Top Democratic hopeful starts bid for GOP Rep. Brooks' seat
- State Rep. Sally Siegrist's questionable Twitter activity
- Democrat expected to challenge Jason Dombkowski for sheriff