CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - "I wonder how he approached the girls, what angle did he use,” asked Jeanine Scowden.
Those in attendance like Helen Rausch are still searching for answers after Monday's press conference.
"Just wondering who did it? It's a very tragic thing,” she asked.
Police asked for the public's help Monday afternoon identifying a vehicle of interest in the case.
But Larry Scowden believes the request comes too late into the investigation.
"It's awful cold now after two years I don't know if that's going to help much. Who's going to remember if they've seen a truck there two years ago,” said Scowden.
Police also released a new sketch of the suspect, sparking conversation among Delphi residents.
"The sketch was very different. The two photos were very different. The one looked like a younger person, the other one looked like a guy around forty or so,” said Helen Rausch.
"It's kind of different from what they were showing before. It doesn't look like the same person to me,” said Larry Scowded.
But Scowden believes the newly released information will bring in new leads.
"People will be looking at new suspects I'm sure,” said Scowden.
- Delphi residents react after Monday's Delphi Homicide press conference
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Delphi to join Hoosier Heartland Conference
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide
- Dr. Phil to discuss Delphi double homicides
- Delphi one year after the double homicide
- 18-month anniversary of Delphi double homicide
- ISP holds news conference 2 years after the Delphi double homicide
- Community reacts to Indiana State Police 'moving in new direction' with Delphi homicide investigation
- Delphi homicide case manager graduates from FBI National Academy