DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — The family of Owen Jones is praying that investigators find their their 4-year-old son.
A prayer vigil held Monday afternoon in Delphi saw countless community members, friends and family reflecting on Jones' life.
It was at 5 p.m. at the gazebo outside the Carroll County Courthouse.
It's now been five days since anybody has seen Jones. He was last seen wearing blue shorts and a blue sleeveless shirt.
As we previously reported, witnesses said he was swept down stream in Deer Creek under the Washington Street bridge at 6 p.m. last Thursday.
Officials are continuing their recovery investigation.
- Delphi holds prayer vigil for 4-year-old Owen Jones
- Prayer vigil scheduled for boy swept away in Delphi Creek
- Candlelight vigil brings the Delphi community close
- Silent auction fundraiser held for Owen Jones
- Local church holds a community prayer walk
- Additional rainfall hinders investigation into missing Owen Jones
- Four-year-old Owen Jones' family speaks out
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Delphi residents react after Monday's Delphi Homicide press conference
- ISP holds news conference 2 years after the Delphi double homicide