DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) - Delphi Community School Corporation has named it's new treasurer. Andrea Miller started in the role on Wednesday. The school board confirmed her at its meeting on Monday.
Miller acted as the Carroll County Clerk for 20 years. She left this job to become DCSC's new treasurer. Rebecca Walker was brought in as the Corporation Treasurer on July 16th. She has been training Miller to help get her ready for the job. Walker's last day will be Friday. Financial Advisor Ed Eiler has also been helping the school with its finances in the interim.
Superintendent Dan Ronk sent News 18 this statement.
"Andrea Miller was selected from an excellent pool of candidates who applied for the Treasurer's position. Her extensive experience in the Carroll County Clerk's office will serve her well and she is a skilled in accounting and managing accounts. She has strong ties to Delphi, a student in the high school, and she is a great fit. Rebecca Walker who worked here from July until this week has done a great job learning the Treasurer's position and putting in extra time trying to straighten up the tasks left undone."
- Delphi Community Schools names Andrea Miller as new treasurer
- Delphi Community School Corporation working out finances
- Delphi Community School Corporation completes solar energy project
- Meet Delphi Community School Corporation Interim Superintendent Dan Ronk
- Candlelight vigil brings the Delphi community close
- Delphi opens a new community center
- Treasurer warns of tax scam letter
- Delphi community leaders discuss the fight against drugs
- Delphi hits roadblock after not receiving Community Crossings Grant
- Delphi drinking fountain reaches 101 years in community